We are open for for prior appointments only from 1st June.
Our showroom will re-open from the 1st June 2020 on an appointment-only basis for sales customers with social distancing measures in place in order to help protect our customers and staff.
All customers visiting the site will be offered complimentary PPE and social distancing measures are in place.
- Prior to reopening, our showroom and all cars will be sanitised.
- All staff and visitors will be screened on entry by a thermal scanner before entering the premises and will be required to sanitise their hands on arrival.
- There will be a one-way system which will be clearly marked.
- There will be two separate customer waiting zones.
- Sneeze screens are in place on all the desks to protect customers and staff.
- Our two customer handling rooms and all touchpoints will be sanitised after each visit.
- Cars will remain locked.
Redline has always prided itself on being a friendly, welcoming and open business, but at this time we ask that our customers do not visit the site without a prior appointment – we thank you for your understanding. Appointments are available for those wishing to purchase cars only – unfortunately, we will not be able to accommodate any photography requests.
Contactless home delivery available.
Our showroom may be closed until the 1st of June, but we are still operating online, taking orders & reservations and also offering contactless home delivery across the UK.
Our top priority is ensuring the safety of our customers and staff. To that end, we have implemented a contactless delivery procedure – please speak to our team for more details.
Department for Business confirms car deliveries OK
In an official statement issued to Car Dealer Magazine on April 22nd, a spokesman for the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS) said: ‘We have asked non-essential shops like car dealerships and showrooms in England to close, unless they provide urgent car repairs and other necessary services.
‘They are all able to continue to sell cars remotely and deliver cars, as long as they follow our clear guidance from Public Health England to protect both employees who cannot work from home and their customers.’
Our Coronavirus action plan includes:
- Monitoring and actioning UK Government & Public Health England guidance
- Briefing our staff regularly on the situation and any new procedures we implement to protect our staff and customers.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting surfaces such as doors, desks and phones
- Making antibacterial hand sanitiser available to staff and customers
- Disinfecting car touchpoints when we receive them and additionally prior to delivery and before and after test drives. All our cars are thoroughly cleaned inside and out.
- Introduction of a no handshake policy
- Vehicle delivery to customers
We respectfully ask that all visitors to our premises and those who have direct contact with our staff advise us if they have been to any of the affected locations listed on the government website or if you have had to self-isolate due to potential exposure to the virus.
How we can still help you?
A large proportion of our customers already complete the majority of their purchase over the phone or online, and in many cases we deliver their new vehicle to them without them ever coming to our premises. We will continue to trade and offer this service for as long as the UK Government allows us to do so.
Buying over the phone/ online
We are fortunate in that our reputation gives our customers the confidence to deal with us remotely. For finance customers typically (but not always) documentation is signed on our trade premises where we have a clean & secure environment in which they can complete any paperwork.
Our staff will continue to answer your enquiries whatever the circumstances and you can even configure and apply for finance online from the comfort of your own home.
If you have any questions, please don’t not hesitate to contact us.