Is the TTS version better to drive than the regular TT Roadster - It does feel more energetic. Wider wheels, tauter springs and magnetically controlled dampers, higher boost pressure, and a more pronounced willingness to rev (redline’s at 6800rpm) help, as do the switchable quad-tailpipe exhaust and sound actuator, which fills the cabin with a sonorous full-bore roar.
- 01 Comfort and Sound Package
- 02 Open Top Driving Package
- 03 Technology Package
- 04 Brake Calipers - Red with TTS Logo
- 05 Light & Rain Sensors
- 06 Hill Hold Assist
- 07 Front & Rear LED Lights
- 08 Door Mirrors - Heated-Electrically Adjustable-Folding
- 09 Bang and Olufsen Sound System
- 10 Seats - Front Electric Adjustment
All cars sold by Redline come with a minimum of 6 months warranty. Please ask our sales team for details.